Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Only 2 More Days to enter

Hi everyone,                                         

 First of all I want to thank Dee for hosting the Fall women in Business Expo I had so much fun participating learning and meeting so many of you extremely talented women out there :) I have been running a contest and the last day to enter is the 9th to win one of 3 prizes
1st Prize~ $35 gift cert to one of my shops
2nd~ $20 gift cert to one of my shops
3rd~ $15 gift cert to one of my shops
I will announce the winner on this blog, facebook and twitter. I will attempt to email the winners but please try to look as I may not have a way to get in touch with you. Here are the ways to enter
~Follow me on here
~Follow me on twitter
~Heart one or both of my Etsy Shops
~Become a Fan of mine on facebook
~Comment on this post or the original Fall Women in Business Expo
Good luck to all of you :)


Also I am running a a fundraiser to raise money for breast cancer on my jewelry site if you buy anything with pink in it 20% of the total purchase will be donated to ABCF American Breast Cancer Foundation. Please help find the cure.
((HUGS))
Kat


No comments: